1. According to Dr. Anderson, why are so many Black people with college degrees working at minimum wage jobs?
2. Can the U.S. Constitution and the U.S. Supreme Court (alone) be used to liberate the descendants of enslaved Black/African people in the U.S., why or why not?
3. According to Dr. Anderson, why is fighting poverty a foolish endeavor, (please understand American capitalism)?
4. Why is political action without economic power doomed to fail?
5. Has social integration been beneficial to the masses of Black people in the U.S., why or why not? 6. Why is social cohesion and collective economic action important to the success of Black people in the U.S. (why is owning and controlling your community so important)?
The black American continues to be paid little wages in the American job market compared to their white counterparts. Even where a black is more qualified for the job than a white American, the American of color is paid little just on account of his skin color (Anderson, 2017). The constitution of the United States of America and the Supreme Court alone cannot be used to liberate the Americans of color from the glaring discrimination, but combination of both good will and institutional arrangements can be used to achieve the same (Anderson, 2017).