1) Weighing risk against benefits. Was it worth it?
2) Acting responsibly and with integrity. Were they thorough and truthful?
3) Seeking justice. Were participants treated fairly?
4) Respecting people’s rights and dignity. Were participants able to make their own choices?
Identify proper ethical procedures and/or violations (if violation, what could they do to make it ethical?) in 4-5 sentences.
1. Milgram’s Obedience Study
2. Tuskegee Syphilis Study
3. Zimbardo’s Prison Experiment
4. Asch’s Conformity Study