1. Conduct a critical analysis of fundamental ethical issues in research.
2. Explain contemporary ethical debates, which informs fundamental interpretations of ethical concepts. The specific area is Research with Children.
3. Explain why these key ethical issues are important for the study in Research with Children.
4. Interpret how they are usually addressed.
5. Be sure to provide examples, if appropriate, to support your findings
6. Determine how these issues can be solved or eliminated. Include graphics, charts, and any other supportive visual aids.