The following components are required to be addressed in the presentation:
1. introduction and Etiology: what causes the disease and description of the causative agent.
2. Pathogenesis: brief description of the pathogenicity and virulence factors of the infectious agent (how does it cause disease).
3. Disease description: organs that are affected and on how they are affected, common signs and symptoms, stages and development of disease(incubation period, how disease occurs), prognosis, significant/common complications, what it is like live with the disease, ect..
4. Transmission: describe how it spreads and how contagious it is
5. Treatments: most common course of action
6. Prevention: common ways or methods to prevent transmission and infection, availability of vaccine, etc. Must have graph/visuals