1) Discuss several implications for design challenges in today’s organizations.
2) Gathering data useful in design assessment may be obtained in several ways. Identify two of these and discuss their implications to the design process.
3) Discuss the distinctions between a corporate strategy and a business strategy and provide an example of each.
4) Identify and discuss at least three (3) of the forces by which an organization would choose to adopt a front-back structure
5) Internal competitive forces may work against the organization’s design for lateral capability. Identify and discuss at least two of these challenges.
Design Challenges are competitions that help create better solutions to society's most complicated problems. We support innovators and entrepreneurs to design products and services with real social impact. There are several challenges facing this industry which include but not limited to, inability to choose target customers, lack of innovation and failure to understand why customers need your products and finally lack of business acumen.