1. How would you personally define ethics?
2. How does business ethics differ from your personal ethics?
3. What is the biggest influence on your personal ethics? Why?
4. Do you try to always be ethical? Why or why not?
5. Do you think you have a high personal standard?
6. Do you know an adult that has lied, cheated, or stolen anything? How might an adult justify this type of behavior?
7.What was unethical in the College Admission Scandal video?
8. Where the three factors of results, rules, and personal character traits followed in this video? Justify your response based on actions in video.
Also called moral philosophy, ethics is a branch of philosophy that involves systematizing, defending, and recommending concepts of right and wrong conduct ( Stevenson, 2016). The field of ethics, along with aesthetics, concerns matters of value, and thus comprises the branch of philosophy called axiology (Stevenson, 2019). Business ethics differ from personal ethics in the sense that business ethics regulate conduct of several employee and binds every one even those who do not subscribe to the, while personal ethics is a private code made and binds an individual at private level and has no sanctions(Roll, 2015).