1. What qualities are most important in a relationship?
2. What makes up a meaningful life?
3. What kind of things improve the quality of our life?
4. How does one deal with adversity?
5. Is redemption possible for everyone?
6. Is rehabilitation possible?
7. What does one need to survive?
There are several qualities necessary for a meaningful and happy relationship. These qualities include compassion, compromise, sense of humor, trust, positivity and intimacy. In positive psychology, a meaningful life is a construct having to do with the purpose, significance, fulfillment, and satisfaction of life. While specific theories vary, there are two common aspects: a global schema to understand one's life and the belief that life itself is meaningful. Dealing with adversity requires one to stay focused and mindful, breaking things down, taking immediate action and finding herpes and mentors.