1. According to Justice Warren in his majority opinion on Terry V. Ohio (1968), what is the sole justification to search someone for weapons?
2. What is an example of where routine detention does not require reasonable suspicion to back up lengthy detentions or frisks?
3. Define, “Reasonable Suspicion”?
4. Which case heard by SCOTUS resulted in a decision on stop and frisks as they relate to the Fourth Amendment that still holds influence on search and seizure cases today?
5. Define, “Balancing Element”?