(1) History of the topic.
(2) How does Binary arithmetic work ex..addition, subtraction, division multiplication
(2) What applications are used?
(3) How did this application change the way we work in society?
(4) What did this application solve in society?
(5) Optional: Are there any future applications, this topic can solve?
Invented by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in 17th century, binary arithmetic is a theory that argues that there are only two digits 0 and 1, and that any number can be represented by these two digits. It entails operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. This paper therefore discusses not just the application of this theory with regards to arithmetic but rather also delve on the way it has impacted or rather helped the society through its application in solving real life long problems. Through this discussion, I will provide analysis of the contextual future of its application as it has proven to cut across many disciplines of study.